JOB TITLE: INVENTORY COORDINATOR I
LOCATION: LOS ANGELES, CA – (LAX – LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT)
Panasonic Avionics Corporation is looking to hire Inventory Coordinator to join our corporate team of professionals who install, test, repair, and improve the performance of IFE (in-flight entertainment) systems on planes for some of the most recognized airlines in the world. As the #1 provider of IFE products in the world, Panasonic Avionics offers a great culture, training platform, and long-term career trajectory that is designed to make your career TAKE OFF!
Hourly rate ranges from $19.20 – $27.85 based on years of experience. Starting rates increase with additional years of experience).
This is an ONSITE, full time, direct hire position, offering full medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance. Additional benefits include tuition reimbursement, two weeks of accruable PTO, 14 paid Company Holidays, 7 sick days, and 3 personal days. Ask your recruiter about additional perks to work with PAC.
The Inventory Coordinator is Responsible for performing tasks across the worksite that include unloading, unpacking, re-packing, inspecting, delivering, and organizing inventory, goods, and products being shipped and received. Additionally, they must be capable of performing the physical and administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Unpack and inspect goods received against purchase orders, repair orders, or invoices.
- Inspect incoming materials for hidden damage, quality, and conformity.
- Maintain records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items.
- Process quarantined parts and processes per established guidelines
- Prepare and maintains records of goods shipped.
- Perform Cycle Counts.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE:
- Must have a HS Diploma or GED.
- Must have 1+ years of related experience in shipping, receiving, inventory or manufacturing related industry.
- Must be able to pass background and drug screening. (Marijuana Included)
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be available to work any shift, and able to work overtime if needed.
- Proficiency with math or good with calculating numbers
- Must have great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficient with MS office suite of software applications.
- Experience using shipping software i.e. Fed-X, DHL, UPS, is preferred.
- Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and customers in a professional environment.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature.
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 70 pounds.
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k w/ 50% match, 2 weeks PTO, 7 paid sick days, 3 personal days, 11 paid Holidays, Tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporation
#warehouse #shippingandreceiving #inventory #avionics #aviation