Panasonic Avionics is the market leader in the world of In Flight Entertainment and Connectivity (IFEC), offering sophisticated products and unparalleled service levels to deliver industry leading in-flight entertainment through video, audio, games, software applications and telecommunications.
Our success is built upon our cutting-edge technology and outstanding customer service, driven by our corporate heritage and as we enter an exciting period of rapid global expansion to support new business, we are seeking an Inventory Coordinator to join our team at Schipol Airport, Netherlands.
The Inventory Coordinator will perform work in areas of the warehouse including stockroom, shipping and receiving. Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, order fulfilment, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
As an Inventory Coordinator your main duties will include:
- Unpack and check goods received against purchase orders or invoices.
- Maintain records of received goods and reject unsatisfactory items.
- Prepare and maintain records of merchandise shipped.
- Post weight and shipping charges and prepare goods for final shipment.
- Examine stocks and distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
- May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
- Perform Cycle Counts.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Base Manager
Skills and Qualification
- Ideally have stores/warehouse experience working in an airside airport environment
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and to work collaboratively with internal and external customers at all levels and diverse backgrounds.
- Practiced ability to complete tasks quickly including the capability to multi-task.
- Good computer literacy – ability to understand and create Microsoft Spreadsheets / Lotus / Oracle, or similarly styled Inventory Control systems.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to provide administrative support,
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to prioritize and carry out routine responsibilities with minimum supervision.
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgment.