Responsible to process all inventory adjustments physically, (Internal Transactions (IT), Part Number (PN) Change, Status change etc...). Responsible for verifying and returning quality suspect material back to factories. In charge of receiving, controlling and processing Return Goods Authorization (RGA) inventory. Supports during inventory audits and physical inventories. Supports on verifying inventory returns and receipts from factories.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Supports physical inventory process to ensure all inventory control transactions have been posted accurately for assigned warehouses.
- Investigates inventory issues and communicates to management issues of a significant magnitude.
- Supports the control process of reconciliation of the Warehouse Management systems vs. PASA control system of Glovia.
- Works with a computerized inventory system to develop reports and reconcile inventory balances.
- Physically Processes all material scrap request through a controlled approval (RFA's) policy, Validates RFA scrap inventory information against Physical inventory disposal, and obtains the required information to document disposal of inventories scrapped.
- Physically Process Inventory Transfers (IT’s) for business needs or for Return Material Authorization (RMA’s) back from Customer or Return to Vendor (RTV) back to factory.
- Supports Inventory Analyst with the creation of new IT’s in the system.
- Works closely with factory, customer care and quality on containing quality suspect inventory and returning it to factory.
- Supports quarterly retention move.
- Supports monthly internal and external inventory audits (Scrap, inventory control etc…).
- Responsible for changing physically the inventory status to all Damage in House and In transit inventory damages.
- Develops warehouse operating procedures to ensure proper inventory handling.
- Supports managing non-conforming material and drives process for timely disposition.
- Prepares reports and other information.
- Interprets and complies with Company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Will initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School education (or GED) required.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Inventory Control, or a directly related field that includes logistics.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with factories and customer care group.
- Experience in an automotive electronics-manufacturing environment preferred.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in inventory control.
- Basic mathematical skills required.
- Experience in manufacturing or distribution processes.
- Ability to pull and organize data from multiple databases and systems required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, to include Word, PowerPoint and Windows based databases as appropriate to the position and assignment.
Los Indios Only: Proficient bi-lingual English-Spanish verbal and written communication skills required.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalks Speaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.