Ensures accurate inventory is maintained at all storage locations, including static bins, work-in-process (WIP), and staging locations. Ensures inventory is in sync/aligned to what is reflected in in SAP and/or Container Management Database.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Supports physical inventory process to ensure all inventory control transactions have been posted or recorded accurately for assigned warehouses.
- Conducts physical inventory counts, investigates issues and discrepancies, and communicates and/or escalates to site management for support.
- Supports the inventory reconciliation process in either SAP or Container Management Database
- Works with a computerized inventory system to develop reports and reconcile inventory balances.
- Physically pull and processes all material scrap requests and retention moves (Service). Validate quantity matches RFA approval where applicable.
- Physically Process Inventory Transfers (IT’s), Return Material Authorizations (RMA’s) from Customer, and/or Return to Vendor (RTV) back to factory.
- Works closely with factory, customer, and/or quality to segregate and dispose of non-conforming inventory, including changing inventory status and triggering RFA where applicable.
- Supports by providing feedback on warehouse operating procedures to ensure proper inventory handling.
- Supports monthly internal and external inventory audits, including SOX, regular accounting, and/or scrap disposal with accounting.
- Validates RFA scrap inventory information against Physical inventory disposal, and obtains the required information to document disposal of inventories scrapped, including E-Waste Management.
- Monitors the performance of cycle counts, recounts, and discrepancies in both quantity and value.
- Prepares reports, charts, graphs, and other statistical information. (KPI’s)
- Interprets and complies with Company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- High School education (or GED) required.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Inventory Control, or a directly related field that includes logistics.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with factories and customer care group.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in inventory control.
- Basic mathematical skills required.
- Experience in manufacturing or warehouse distribution processes preferred.
- Ability to pull and organize data from multiple databases and systems required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, to include Word, PowerPoint and Windows based databases as appropriate to the position and assignment.
- Proficient bi-lingual English-Spanish verbal and written communication skills required.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance &Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalksSpeaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.