Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of our inventory, spot checks and verifies transfers received and ensures that the product is accurately placed in the proper system locations. Performs daily cycle count in the warehouse based on the cycle count calendar, makes adjustments when necessary and researches any discrepancies and documents any found.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Reviews negative on hand report for negative qualities or blank locations, researches and adjust quantities as needed.
- Performs inventory adjustment ticket process and reports information to the Demand Planner for reconciliation.
- Maintains the integrity of our inventory and protects the company's asset.
- Completes stock checks and unit measures, as needed.
- Researches damaged claims, discrepancies and completes special projects as requested.
- Validates and reviews reports prior to monthly Inventory Adjustment files.
- Verifies products are in the correct location bins. Ensure FIFO (First in, First out) is in front for processing.
- Performs activities for auto-generated cycle count reports and correlations upon completion.
- Run variance tests and review for missing location and/or discrepancies.
- Develops and maintains constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Interprets and complies with Company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Prepares reports, charts, graphs, and other statistical information.
- Will initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish and English required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Windows based databases as appropriate to the position and assignment.
- Must be available to work the following schedule: Monday – Friday 7am-4pm; Must be available to work weekends and overtime during the week.
BENEFITS AND PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Benefits + Company-matched 401K retirement savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance and Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed dress code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- High5 Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.