- Participate and contribute to the Lean Daily Management System morning meeting and PVD board maintenance.
- Perform job in a safety conscious and responsible manner with a focus on customer service and inventory accuracy.
- Coordinate and generate outbound advice according to the daily schedule for kitting of parts to the WIP warehouse.
- Coordinate daily cycle counts including variance checks, root cause analysis and maintenance of supply chain metrics.
- Conduct process audits to ensure that all inventory transactions occur in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Responsible for completing and closing jobs as required by shipping and month end close.
- Responsible for maintenance and support of the kanban parts, cards, quantities, etc.
- Responsible for data entry during cycle counts and/or physical inventories.
- Support Lean events and initiatives through 5S, 4I, LDMS, ACP’s, RAT’s, etc.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned including acting as back up for Copper Crib and Replenishment Specialists
- Assists in annual physical inventory
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to operate a hand held computer scanner.
- Must be able to perform basic math, operate a calculator and record inventory transactions (using a writing instrument).
- Must be able to perform manual counting and weighing of stockroom parts.
- Must be able to operate a pallet jack.
- Must have a detailed understanding of all supply chain functions.Must be flexible and available to work overtime as required by production needs.
- Must have a demonstrated proficiency, or the ability to learn BaaN and be able to apply these skills.
- Must be able to perform responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Familiar with refrigeration parts and process.
- Familiar with mapics inventory control system.
- Familiar with copics inventory control system.
- Computer Skills: Excel, Lotus Notes, and Word.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non merit-based factor.