You will manage the daily activities of the warehouse, parts procurement, receiving, shipping, and inventory control responsibilities. You will report to the Production Planning Supervisor.
- Oversee and perform all receiving, storage, and staging of inbound and outbound inventories
- Maintain proper stocking levels to conform to current lean inventory practices
- Operate computer nesting software, coordinate work for computer controlled fabricating systems
- Navigate through business operating systems; Oracle production, Oracle planning, and Discoverer for Oracle
- Assist programmers in debugging and verification of programs
- Direct activities of cell operators by coordinating with management
- Plan and prioritize planned/unplanned demand of daily schedules and drop in orders
- Assist management of bargained union employees
- You will have the flexibility to work outside normal working hours.
- High school diploma. College degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in related position
- Knowledge of high school mathematics with some mechanical aptitude
- Willingness to work with computers
- Basic knowledge of computer programs;, Outlook, Oracle and Trutops Nesting Software
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hussmann is a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents and 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We work with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world. Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA.