Our mission at PENA is to make the vision of affordable Electric Vehicles a reality by production of the world’s safest, highest-quality, and lowest-cost batteries. Through this effort we will create a clean energy society and our products will change society’s use of and perceptions of electric power.
The inventory clerk position will record and maintain control of various inventory across the facility while ensuring compliance with established internal control procedures. It requires an individual with good interpersonal skills and the ability to multi task in a high-volume production environment.
Primary Role and Responsibilities
- Experience with inventory management and cycle counting
- Data entry relating to inventory receipts, transfers, production and adjustments
- Verifies clerical computation against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies
- Prepares reports, such as inventory balance, safety stock calculations, demand rates, price lists and shortages Assist with month-end and year-end physical inventories
- Communicate cross-functionally to resolve any issues
- Ensure that all inventory/production/shipping/receiving reports are generated and sent timely and accurately
- Perform weekly inventory reconciliations of spare parts
- Enter production into client system, if applicable, to announce new lot codes for finished goods, track products lots used in production, and deduct inventory quantities of component product Assist other departments and/or clients with any inventory related questions, requests for information, or issues
- Maintain/Order “other material” for production supplies
- Track cancelled and reduced PO’s for scrapping/recovery for payment on DO’s
- Willing to work overtime and/or weekends as requested by Supervisor
Education, Experience, and Qualifications
Strong computer skills in MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
Must be detail oriented
2 years of relevant experience required
High School Diploma or equivalent required
Manufacturing experience preferred
Associates Degree in Business preferred
In addition to an environment that is as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits. Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest.
Panasonic Energy of North America will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S.
Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Energy Corporation of North America.