- Responsible for receiving and verifying incoming purchase orders; labeling and delivering the parts to stores in Oracle; and picking sales orders and entering the picks into Oracle.
- Receive incoming goods to include customer repair orders and service repair parts.
- Verify part number, quantity, and weight of product received per ISO9000 requirements.
- Maintain inbound product records in accordance to AS9100 requirements.
- Prepare picked material and repair orders and package per ATA300 specifications and/or customer requirements prior to shipping.
- Prepare and process shipping documents in accordance with relevant export regulations and transportation requirements.
- Arrange for product pick-ups in accordance to customer requests.
- Maintain outbound product records in accordance to AS9100.
- Perform physical inventory and/or cycle counts as required by the Manager/Supervisor. Reconcile inventory discrepancies.
- Deliver product from stock to fulfill customer orders and in-process repairs.
- Provide process control measurements or inspections as required by Repair processes.
- Provide verification of configuration control and serialized accountability as required by product documentation requirements.
- Provide inspection of items to be shipped for completeness, proper identification and paperwork, and required packaging.
- Maintain records of inspections and photo logs of discrepancies. Provide summary reports as required for management use.
- Analyze supplier/interdepartmental performance and provide feedback as required to improve product quality.
- High School Diploma or equivalent internationally recognized qualification or recognized technical qualification in electronics or electronics technology with relevant experience and training.
- 3 years material handling/warehouse experience or 2 years Avionics Quality Control or Inspection experience.
- Experience and knowledgeable level of understanding using Oracle.
- Knowledgeable of warehouse shipping and receiving procedures.
- Knowledgeable with basic math.
- Must hold valid and clean driver's license. (A driving record background check may be performed.)
- Familiarity with relevant regulatory requirements and AS9001 requirements is desirable.
- Proficient using MS Office suite of applications.
- A moderate level of problem solving is required to make the determination regarding product compliance with regards to specifications, industry standards, and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities highly desired.
- Ability to manage numerous detailed projects under a great deal of stress.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Extremely well organized, with the ability to track multiple activities involving numerous details.
- Outstanding problem solving skills and good judgment in dealing with competing priorities, limited resources and time pressures.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments. May be an informal team leader.
- Ability and willingness to work daily and weekend overtime as required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.