Panasonic – Associate Product Specialist
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
In this supporting role, the intern will report to the Video Production Manager and work to contribute to all aspects of video production within the Panasonic Corporate Marketing & Communications group. These functions include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the Video Production Manager on shooting schedules and project concepts, as well as collaborating with our marketing department
- Assisting during on-set productions, including but not limited to setting up gear, checking audio levels, adjusting lighting and cameras
- Sourcing assets from hard drives, servers, and other marketing team members
- Assisting with editing videos to brand standards
- Organizing content for post-production, syncing video and audio
- Writing video scripts as well as concept creative copy for collateral and social media
- Prioritize and manage work while adhering to project timelines in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Currently seeking rising Senior Students majoring in Video Production, Film, Communications, Marketing Communications, or similar field
- Applicants who understand and have experience with all aspects of video production, from start to finish
- A passion for creating engaging video content
- An interest in technology, marketing, and business communications preferred.
Computer Skills - Sound knowledge Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and/or Illustrator, and Microsoft Office
- Ability to write, edit and proof-read scripts and other collateral
- Be a positive and enthusiastic self-starter with a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly creative, detail oriented, and organized
- Detail oriented
- Applicant is strongly encouraged to submit a portfolio of their work
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.