Panasonic – Intern, Talent
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
- Assist our talent acquisition team by positioning Panasonic as an employer of choice through original creative content (social media, blogs, vlogs), advertising, and other branding initiatives
- Source new and innovative approaches to increase employee engagement and external brand awareness
- Analyze and provide recommendations on social media presence while ensuring brand standards are upheld
- Support employee ambassador activation program
- Support Employee Experience Specialist as a dependable, responsive point of contact for new hires and other Talent stakeholders to ensure all materials sent to the new hires are accurate and that the new hire understands their responsibilities, deadlines and location for their onboarding tasks
- Collaborate with Employee Experience Specialist and Talent Acquisition team, HR Employee Services, HR Generalists, and hiring managers to take ownership of each candidate in a timely fashion once they have accepted their offer of employment
- Utilize Workday and IT internal systems to monitor and audit the onboarding tasks for new hires and resolve any delays or obstacles in the on-boarding process in a timely fashion, including reminders to the new hires and hiring managers to complete respective tasks
- Works with Talent Management to ensure timely participation in new employee orientation (NEO) and partners with HR and Hiring Manager to assign onboarding support (“Buddy Network)
- Assist in maintenance of the onboarding portal and all associated content while continually
What You’ll Bring:
- Currently pursuing degree in business administration, Human Resources, Marketing, or Communications or similar discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative, self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Savvy with social media platforms
- Innovative approach and a forward thinker
- Microsoft Excel and Word skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.