Panasonic – Intern, Social Media
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Support the weekly social editorial content creation process and assist in the day to day execution of social media posts across LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to deliver relevant & engaging content. Become a social influencer and act as a Panasonic brand ambassador to drive awareness & engagement with our employee advocacy program.
What You’ll Bring:
- Support Social Media Manager in creating the monthly editorial calendar and daily posts including the development of creative assets (videos, info-graphics, banners). Work closely with representatives across Panasonic sales company divisions to ensure that the curated content represents the entire Panasonic portfolio and delivers business value.
- Partner with Talent Branding Team to increase awareness & engagement with Panasonic employee advocacy program (LinkedIn Elevate) by promoting Panasonic content along with relevant 3rd party articles.
- Review and analyze editorial posts/campaigns to measure their impact & effectiveness based on established KPIs. Support weekly analytic reporting of impressions, engagements, and earned media equivalency rate to determine outperforming/under-performing content.
- Support the management of the Panasonic USA YouTube channel and interact with Panasonic sales companies for best practices on the video upload process. Maintain playlists that represent unified stories in each of the key verticals & assist in video content creation process when needed.
- Engage in online social listening to identify opportunities to insert Panasonic in the social conversation as a gateway to reach influencers & experts
- Must be a highly motivated individual who lives, eats, and breathes all things social media.
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Working towards a degree in communications, journalism, marketing, business, or other related concentration.
- Hands on experience with all social media networking sites/platforms with a focus on LinkedIn
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.