Panasonic – Intern, Risk Management
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
The Intern, Risk Management will support PNA Risk Management in all aspects of the corporate insurance programs and assist with special projects, which may relate to compilation and processing of claim data for special reports, etc. The intern will develop an understanding of the roles and responsibilities in Risk Management function receiving hands-on training in a team oriented environment.
- Organize, update and maintain the PNA Risk Management SharePoint Intranet site and the PNA Risk Management Teams Rooms . Review the risk management database for consistency, brevity, and relevancy to improve data and reporting.
- Assist in compiling and preparing internal reports
- Maintain the Insurance Policy summary document continually reviewing for accuracy
- Assist in requesting Certificates of Insurance, auto ID cards, etc. by coordinating with internal stakeholder and Insurance Brokers
- Perform administrative tasks as required
What You’ll Bring:
- Reports to Group Manager, Risk Management
- Assist with PNA Risk Management as needed.
Education & Experience:
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Risk Management, Finance, economics or related field.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills (Window, MS Office, etc.)
- Commitment to a team environment
- Superior communication skills (oral and written)
- PNA Risk Management Team
- External consultants such as Insurance brokers
- 24 Hours/week
- General office environment; currently working from home until further notice.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.