Hussmann's Internship Program provides a meaningful, real-life experience while working as a solutions leader for the food retailing industry. Hussmann interns receive great compensation, participate in community stewardship, network with company leadership and learn about career opportunities available at Hussmann.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Gain hands on experience in your discipline including participating in a variety of projects, meetings, and trainings
- Participate in a Shark Tank Project that requires intern groups to work towards a business development solution
- Networking with senior leaders, associates, and other program interns to learn about our organization
- Attend tours of Hussmann's 1.6 million square foot manufacturing facility, our Global Hub, and the R&D Lab
- Participate in community stewardship outreach
- Currently enrolled in school pursuing a minimum of a Bachelors degree
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to set priorities, manage multiple projects and demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated and eager to learn
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to relocate, if not local
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabilities.
Hussmann is a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world. Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA.