Panasonic – Intern, Product Management (Summer 2020)
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Panasonic North America is seeking a part-time student Co-Op product management professional for the Panasonic Systems Solutions of North America (PSSNA) Digital Solutions Center (DSC) located in Newark, NJ.
- Assist product managers and development teams in day to day activities and projects.
- Draft edit and review product documentation, requirements specifications, brochures, demos and catalogs.
- Create sales training materials and expand website resources to streamline product support.
- Assist in conducting market research and new product launches.
Product Development Support:
- Assist in creation of product launch materials, release guides documentation, training manuals
- Draft and improve product documentation - specifications, brochures, catalogs, block diagrams etc.
- Assist in the development of product demos, user guides and help manuals for internal teams
Sales and Services Support:
- Create market research documents, competitive SWOT analysis guides and strategy presentations
- Assist in the development of training materials for internal support and sales teams and customers
- Assist in project management of specific projects including product releases and pilot programs
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Currently a Graduate or Undergrad student
- Strong attention to detail, positive attitude, flexibility and problem-solving mentality
- Excellent organizational, communication and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes
- Prior experience in engineering, business management or marketing preferred.
- Successful candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.