Panasonic – Intern, IT Audit
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Perform control testing for JSOX compliance
- Perform task related to special projects as deemed necessary by IAD management
- Perform administrative tasks as required
- Participate in audit project teams to complete risk assessments and control evaluations for IT areas under review.
- Basic understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the Internal Audit function receiving hands-on training in a team-oriented environment.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Audit or related field.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills (Window, MS Office, etc.)
- Commitment to a team environment
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- PNA Internal Audit Team
- PNA IAD Business Partners (Information Technology/Information Security groups)
- 24 Hours/week (or more)
- General office environment
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.