Panasonic – Intern, IT Audit
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get to Do:
- The IT Intern will support PNA Internal Audit Department in performing JSOX testing for the region as well as work on special projects as deemed necessary
- The IT intern will develop an understanding of the division's control environment to effectively perform audit testing
- Additionally, the intern will get a basic understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the Internal Audit function receiving hands on training in a team oriented environment
- Perform control testing for JSOX compliance
- Perform task related to special projects as deemed necessary by IAD management
- Perform administrative tasks as required
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science, Finance, or related field.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills and eager to learn
- Hands on experiences on programing languages such as Python, Java, PowerShell etc.
- Commitment to a team environment
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.