Panasonic – Intern, HRIS
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
The HRIS Intern will work with the HRIS (Human Resources Information Systems) department, which is responsible
for the implementation, configuration, and maintenance and reporting of data and systems related to human resources management.
Provide assistance in HRIS Helpdesk queries Support the HRIS team with the maintenance and further implementation of the Workday HR Information System Responsible for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for system enhancements, implementations, and Workday updates Assist with reporting and analytics on HR data Participation on special projects
Responsible for addressing HRIS level 1 Helpdesk queries submitted to HRIS case management system Review and update HRIS documentation such as training materials, standard operating process (SOP)
Follow proper procedures to ensure compliance. Follow change management process
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Currently enrolled in a 4 year college working towards a degree or concentration in IT/Systems or HR Technology.
- Experience in Workday – preferred.
- Demonstrate good judgment and discretion in handling confidential information
- Exposure to data management, analytics & reporting, and file upload/download on internet-based applications including but not limited to HRIS or HCM system
- Customer Service Orientated
- Strong command of Microsoft tools, such as Excel, or Access (or any relational database acumen) preferred
- Familiarity with reporting tools and concepts
- Understanding of concepts used in developing and documenting technical solutions, such as integrations between applications
- Strong problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels within and outside the company
- Time management skills
- Demonstrated Effective Interpersonal Communication Skills; ability to develop and maintain relationships
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.