Panasonic – Intern, Finance
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
This role will work closely with VP of Finance Transformation (while interacting with other Panasonic Finance, IT and other functional leaders) on a variety of RPA (Robotic Process Automation) projects and other Finance reporting improvement opportunities. With the guidance and direction of Panasonic leaders you will be constructing financial process models to help functions implement growth, and cost reduction strategies and improve analytics and the quality of reporting.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience through improving your communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills. Across these responsibilities you will receive considerable exposure to senior Panasonic leaders while working in a positive and supportive culture that encourages our people to do their best work every day.
- Creating presentations, user documentation, test scenarios or other project documentation.
- Creating training materials and documents used for training purposes
- Work closely to support project team activities as assigned by the project managers
- Assist with month end reporting
- Other financial reporting improvement projects
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program in Finance, Accounting, or Economics or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and be organized
- Basic understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team on multiple tasks and assignments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to interface with all internal departments and team members across the organizational hierarchy
What We Offer:
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.