Panasonic – Intern, Finance Credit
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Enter financial data into the financial spreadsheet, assess available financial and credit data, and provide a credit recommendation to Credit Analyst.
- Assist department in the credit risk process including setting up and maintaining Customer Master in the SAP; filing, printing, faxing credit documentation, and purging credit files, etc.
- Assist Credit Department with any information/documents needed, as part of requirements in the Tax and Sarbanes-Oxley audit process.
- Call for bank, trade references, and tax exemption certificate/resale certificate as a means of supporting Credit Transactions.
- Respond to Trade References Inquiries from third parties.
- Other duties as assigned by Senior Analyst or Manager.
What You’ll Bring:
- Some college coursework, preferably major in Finance/Accounting
- Effective time management skills (to be able to prioritize without much supervision).
- Strong and independent work capabilities.
- MS Office Knowledge
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and resolve problems within and out of their areas.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Must be able to interface with all internal departments and all levels of management and demonstrate excellent customer satisfaction.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.