Hussmann's Internship Program provides a meaningful, real-life experience while working as a solutions leader for the food retailing industry. Hussmann interns receive great compensation, participate in community stewardship, network with company leadership and learn about career opportunities available at Hussmann and Panasonic. Compensation is based on your progress toward your degree.
- Gain hands on experience in the field of engineering. This includes projects, participating in meetings, one-on-one training from team members, and assigned tasks
- Participate in a Shark Tank Project that requires intern groups to work towards a business development solution
- Networking with senior leaders, associates, and other program interns to learn about the entire organization, not only the function you are working in
- Attend tours of Hussmann's 1.6 million square foot manufacturing facility, our Global Hub, and the R&D Lab
- Participate in community stewardship outreach
- Currently enrolled in school pursuing an engineering degree. At a minimum current college sophomore entering junior year in the fall of 2022 preferred
- Strong academic standing
- Some previous work experience (part-time, internship, or volunteer) related to the department(s) of interest is strongly preferred
- The internship may be eligible for a hybrid-remote work schedule but will commute to and from Bridgeton, MO
Hussmann Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hussmann is a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world. Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA.