Panasonic – Intern, Employee Services Specialist
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
Employee Services & Administration:
- Responsible for answering employee inquiries made via Employee Services Case Management System and meeting our Service Level Agreements.
- Records coordinator for personnel files.
- Responsible to review/edit employee communications and submit for final review/approval. Distribute to the appropriate employee population.
Business Process Support:
- Verify Tuition Aid forms are approved and process via HRMS
- Responsible for E-Verify and I-9 compliance and Audit
- Approve Personnel changes in HRMS
- HR Connect – Recommend topics, develop presentations and provide support at HR Connect sessions
Employee Programs & Activities:
- Administer Service Award program.
- Research, procure and manage employee events and programs.
- Workday System Maintenance – Creates supervisory organizations and cost center under the direction of HRBP/Generalists
- Responsible for creating and distributing various daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports for CAP, Facilities, HR, etc.
- Responsible for daily data audits, coordinate with appropriate HR (PNA and affliates) to correct.
- Create/update Workday system documentation and conduct training.
- Test system upgrades and functionality. This includes both Workday and Benefits.
What You’ll Bring:
- Manages own time, equipment and direct assignments
- Exercises some judgment in performing duties. Recourse to supervision and precedents are usually available.
Education & Experience:
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of human resources experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints in a timely manner.
- Proficient PC Skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel
- HR systems knowledge (Workday) preferred
- Ability to communicate successfully with all levels of employees and management.
- Proficient verbal and written skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.