Panasonic – Intern, Emerging Talent and Campus Programs
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
As an intern you will support PNA's internship and emerging talent programs by assisting with campus outreach, marketing efforts and program and events assistance.
What you will get to do:
• Source, screen and assist in selection of top talent for intern/co-op roles across PNA business units
• Create marketing content (social, videos, etc.) to attract and promote Panasonic’s brand on campus
• Assist in planning and execution of intern networking event and summer internship program activities
• Attend all intern program events, engage with students and assist with event logistics (virtual set up, breakout rooms, interview scheduling, nametags, catering, etc.)
• Identify HBCUs, HSIs, bootcamps, etc. we can partner with to attract diverse talent and create new inroads for the internship program
• Perform competitive analysis on best in class internship programs at target companies
• Assist with intern postings on Applicant Tracking system and at partner schools
What You’ll Bring:
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in Human Resources, Marketing, Communications or similar discipline
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Creative, self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
• Tech savvy, particularly with social media platforms
• Innovative approach and a forward thinker
• Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.