- Review custom (job-specific) engineering documentation for accuracy – including structural assembly drawings, refrigeration piping schematics, and electrical wiring diagrams.
- Responsible for validating and correcting equipment bills of material.
- Support the factory thru daily participation in operations meetings. Address any production issues encountered and communicate corrective actions back to the design engineering team.
- Work proactively with cross-functional teams (primarily Manufacturing, Quality, & Supply Chain) to plan and execute changes implemented within the production environment.
- Update technical documentation including product submittals, manuals, method-of-assembly drawings, and engineering standards.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1. Strong technical foundation in Mechanical Engineering combined with a basic understanding of electrical control circuits.
- 2. Team-player with excellent communication skills.
- 3. Proficient with Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated with a “CAN DO” attitude.
Formal Education Requirement:
Currently enrolled in the College of Engineering at an ABET-accredited college/university.
Minimum 3.0 GPA.
expected work schedule.
Expected work schedule: 8 hours/day, 5 days/week.
Start time no later than 8am. End time no earlier than 4pm.