Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Enter financial data into the financial spreadsheet, assess available financial and credit data, and provide a credit recommendation to Credit Analyst.
- Assist department in the credit risk process including setting up and maintaining Customer Master in the SAP; filing, printing, faxing credit documentation, and purging credit files, etc.
- Assist Credit Department with any information/documents needed, as part of requirements in the Tax and Sarbanes-Oxley audit process.
- Call for bank, trade references, and tax exemption certificate/resale certificate as a means of supporting Credit Transactions.
- Respond to Trade References Inquiries from third parties.
- Other duties as assigned by Senior Analyst or Manager.
What You'll Bring:
- Some college coursework, preferably major in Finance/Accounting.
- Effective time management skills, to be able to prioritize without much supervision.
- Strong and independent work capabilities.
- MS Office Knowledge.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and resolve problems within and out of their areas.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Must be able to interface with all internal departments and all levels of management and demonstrate excellent customer satisfaction.