- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have basic reading/writing skills
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must be able to use hand/power tools
- Operate a sitting/standing forklift a plus
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must be able to wear a respirator
- Must be flexible with work hours and work overtime when needed
- Measure, cut, and install insulation
- Monitor insulation inventory levels
- Touch up refrigeration equipment for shipment
- Complete BOM
- Must be able to follow job schedule instructions
- Must work with hand tools throughout day -- moderate torque needed
- May receive work assignments through oral and/or written instructions
- Assembly knowledge
- Observe and follow safety rules and regulations
- Support Lean Initiatives through 5S, 4I, LDMS, ACP’s, RAT’s, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Physical Capabilities Based on Daily Work Schedule of 4 day work week, 10 hour shift:
Frequently - up to 12 feet.
Full Range of Motion
Legs, arms, hands