For more information on what's happening locally at Panasonic, visit and like our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PanasonicSolar/
Panasonic Corporation is working to manufacture photovoltaic (PV) modules and cells for solar panels at the Riverbend factory in Buffalo, New York.
Panasonic's role is to manufacture and supply our SHJ (Silicon Heterojunction) PV cells and modules that feature industry-leading module conversion efficiency and outstanding temperature coefficient characteristics, which result in more power than similarly rated solar products.
Panasonic’s unique technological and manufacturing expertise in the photovoltaic business positions us as an industry leader, and we are focused on expanding our solar footprint in North America and beyond.
This is an opportunity that’s made to order for a career-minded individual who wants to make a difference and contribute to a more sustainable future based on renewable energy. Join this creative technology collaboration and grow with it as operations continue to expand.
The most successful employees at PSNA are results driven and able to continuously adapt to an ever-changing startup environment. They report to work on time and never settle for anything less than the best. They work well in a team environment but also have the drive to succeed when they are on their own. A strong focus on fairness and honesty with a humble attitude are what defines our top performers. Is that you?
Currently, PSNA has an immediate opening available for a Quality Inspection Coordinator.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Key tasks with respect to Quality Assurance Department
Establish and maintain SAP system for inspection activities
- Generate inspection reports(daily/weekly/monthly)
- Generate quality alert
- Generate, track and scan hold tags
- Control documentation
- Enter data into quality logs
- Enter and track data in the CAR log.
- Coordinate CoAs from suppliers including evaluation of compliance to requirements, scanning and filing into systems.
- Any other related task assigned to you from time to time by your superior
- Comply with Environmental Policy, Quality Policy, Safety Policy or other policy, which are required by the Company.
- Reports to Supervisor Quality Inspection
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience in a manufacturing quality administration preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word & Excel & PPT
- Flexibility and Multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to generate reports and enter data into Inspection Spreadsheets
- Ability to use standard measurement and hand tools preferred
- Ability to interpret written work instructions and drawings
- Ability to collaborate and work on teams
- Ability to work with domestic and international teams
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to respond to inquiries from Management, Supervision and other Team members
- The employee must be able to lift and move up to 25 pounds
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Some weekend hours may be required to fill in absences or call ins.
What We Offer:
- Family-like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Solar North America (PSNA).