The Inside Technical Sales Representative receives leads/inquiries/requests, routes to appropriate sales path or develops, solicits, and closes accounts. Play a key role in the cross-functional team (Sales, Quoting, Coordination, Logistics) by providing customer expectations, project information/updates, confirmed deadlines and post shipment deliverable requirements. To be successful in this role you must develop and maintain a deep understanding of Hussmann’s products and services, as well as the marketplace.
- Initiates equipment orders based on project schedules and lead time constraints.
- Provide information to assist in job development decisions (customer requirements, competitive circumstances, similar jobs and/or situations).
- Quickly qualifies and directs leads as well as generates sales quotations.
- Enters and completes orders as well as handles customer inquiries, primarily by phone, to increase Hussmann’s product, parts and/or services sales.
- Must use knowledge of food services as well as commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the refrigeration industry to make product recommendations that will impact the end customer based on store specifications.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Preferred
- 4 + years proven project management
- 2+ years direct customer support
- Proven knowledge of the commercial refrigeration and or food service equipment industry
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative.
- Customer focused, has strong communication skills, and exhibits a high sense of urgency and a high degree of personal accountability.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint) & a CRM software tool.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit-based factor.