Panasonic – Inside Sales Representative
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Interface with headquarter staff including marketing, product management, operations, supply chain and service to assist sales personnel with quick answers and efficient resolution of issues regarding order tracking information, product specifications, and other supporting information on an as-needed basis.
- Assist sales personnel with deal registrations, pricing/quotes, partner portal data entry, demo sample products requests and other customer service items on an as-needed basis.
- Update information in the company’s customer relationship management (CRM) software. This includes account details, sales history data, and profiles with a specific focus on improving overall sales forecast accuracy.
- Participate in competitive product research and analysis per product category for key model positioning.
- Participate in monthly PSI process and support product management with model analysis, sales forecasting, inventory management and SCM coordination.
- Interface with existing channel partners within the Distributor network where TAMs are not actively involved with the End User to identify new opportunities.
- Work with the Panasonic Distributor team to identify & on-board new channel partners within the Distributor network.
- Work outside the existing Distributor network to identify & on-board new potential channel partners
- Gather forecast data from the targeted set of channel partners (defined above) and keep that data regularly updated in Salesforce to help improve overall Visual Systems forecast accuracy
- Support channel partner requests for information with various groups in Panasonic including marketing, product management, operations, supply chain and service.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of regular channel partner communication with marketing and product management to gain/grow Panasonic mind share.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- CRM software including customer contact, sales pipeline and opportunity data management (Salesforce preferred).
- Self-motivated, resilient, can-do attitude with a high degree of multi-tasking and prioritization skills required.
- Excellent judgment and able to work in a challenging matrix management environment.
- Able to navigate informal structures making work related contacts and collaborate with internal resources to accomplish company goals.
- Newark, NJ based office position with limited travel for event or customer meeting support
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.