Panasonic – Inside Sales Rep Video Analytics (Public Safety)
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
The ISR Video Analytics (Public Safety) will support the Sales Manager in the field qualifying and closing opportunities utilizing reseller partners and channels. In addition, they are responsible for the end-user relationships of those smaller customers, resellers and distributors. They will operate with a specific set of KPIs and a sales quota. The quota will roll-up to the Sales Manager for attainment of the Business Unit revenue goals. The solutions they will be responsible for supporting include IDguard (and the overall video analytics platform as it grows) and potentially, to-be-developed solutions in the area of Customer and Employee Safety.
New business and technology prospecting:
- Research, prospect, engage and cultivate new business from end-user customers and reseller partners to grow overall market-share.
- Assist in uncovering new technology or industry trends which assists in product development or services sales potential.
- Responsible for territory-wide management, enablement strategies and sales growth of all products and services within assigned geography (total U.S.) and customer base.
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly & annual territory quota for solutions along with achieving strategic goals / targets as assigned by sales management.
- Accurate sales forecasting and reporting.
- Works with partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities to produce year over year assigned growth targets. Coordinates activities align resources to provide partner sales, technical and product training; manage partner programs (deal registrations, information portals, rebate/profit incentives, etc.).
- Co-develop and implement with the Sales Manager and key partners a quarterly and annual marketing and sales action plan to drive partner mind-share, increase sales market-share and solid partner profit that drives long term business expansion.
- Out-bound calling on a defined set of end customers, defined by the Sales Manager, to actively promote and qualify Panasonic product and services opportunities.
- Engage reseller partners with qualified leads that will engage the end-user and close the sales.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager, channel partners and Field Service to provide highest level of end-user customer satisfaction.
- Closely working with in-house CRM systems to develop quotes and product availability to channel partners. Attend product training sessions and team meetings when required.
- Assist with inbound phone calls from resellers and customers for product sales support and quote requests.
- Provide backup to Sales Manager for immediate customer needs.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- BA or BS preferred; Business Administration preferred
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of Sales experience is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Experience with CRM based tools preferred.
- High degree of multitasking and prioritization of tasks will be required.
- Ability to reason quickly and take action swiftly is a requirement
- Sales experience in required and some customer service experience is preferred.
- The ISR will be customer facing and need to have clear and concise verbal + written (email) skills as well as occasional webex presentations.
- Ability to collaborate between functional teams.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with resellers and end-users.
- 10% Travel
- Ability to prioritize, meet strict deadlines and act with a sense of urgency
- Prior experience in selling similar solutions and/or to the Public Safety market is a plus
- Must be able to follow-up and ensure tasks are completed
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.