Panasonic - Inside Sales Representative
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get To Do:
The ISR will work closely with members of the technical service team as well as interface with other departments such as Visual Systems, Professional Imaging, and the Solutions team. With the objective of supporting the creation and delivery of new service offerings to market and promoting them internally and externally.
As a qualified ISR, your direct responsibility will be prospecting - generating, qualifying, nurturing - for business and routing qualified leads to appropriate sales team member. The ISR job function will serve a critical role in the organization, specifically helping to develop the Service business in a host of different markets and industries. The job will include the need to be proficient with the portfolio of our offerings developed for the market and be the lead or owner of most prospecting efforts. The objective is to increase the service attach rate by working closely with both the product TAMs and service team members.
The ISR will operate with a specific set of KPIs and a sales target. The ISR will support the TAMs in the field qualifying and closing significant opportunities that include service offerings by utilizing their reseller partners.
New Business and Technology Prospecting:
- Research, prospect, engage and cultivate new business from end-user customers and reseller partners to grow overall market-share and attach rates.
- Utilize existing CRM platform to farm for opportunities to add service opportunities to.
- Support the development and improvement of CRM based renew, resell, and refresh efforts.
Sales Performance and Order Closing:
- Responsible for territory-wide management, enablement strategies and sales growth of all products and services within assigned geography and customer base.
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual territory quota for product and services along with achieving strategic goals and targets as assigned by sales management.
- Accurate sales forecasting and reporting.
- Work with the Visual Systems and Professional Imaging teams to review, take action and close service items on their respective Open Order reports.
- Working with reseller partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities to produce year over year assigned growth targets.
- Coordinates activities align resources to provide partner sales, technical and product training; manage partner programs -deal registrations, information portals, rebate and profit incentives, etc.
- Co-develop and implement with key partners a quarterly and annual marketing and sales action plan to drive partner mind-share, increase sales market-share and solid partner profit that drives long term business expansion.
- Out-bound calling on a defined set of end-users and resellers, defined by the Service Group Manager or Service BDM to actively promote and qualify Panasonic services opportunities.
- Engage reseller partners with qualified leads that will engage the end-user and close the sales.
- The ISR is responsible for following-up with the end-user and reseller on lead generation activity.
- Work closely with the BDMs, TAMs, Field Service and resellers to provide highest level of end-user customer satisfaction.
- Closely working with in-house CRM systems to develop quotes and product availability to channel partners
- Assist with inbound phone calls from resellers and customers for product service sales support and quote requests.
What You'll Bring:Scope:
- Lead generation, delivering value proposition, communicating leads with selected resellers and closing opportunities
Education & Experience:
- BA or BS preferred; Business Administration preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Sales experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Knowledge and Experience with Sales Tools like Salesforce to prospect and manage opportunities is key
- High degree of multitasking and prioritization of tasks will be required
- Ability to reason quickly and take-action swiftly is a requirement
- Possessing an innate bias for action is critical
- The ISR will be a representation of the Service team and therefore must demonstrate a very high level of written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong active listening skills to both internal and external stakeholders.
- The ISR must demonstrate at all times a very high level of responsiveness and thorough follow-up.
- Ability to collaborate and thrive in cross-functional teams and matrix reporting structures.
- Ability to quickly establish trust and build and maintain lasting relationships with customers, resellers, and other partners.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with resellers and end-users.
- Ability to prioritize, meet strict deadlines and act with a sense of urgency
- Must be able to follow-up and ensure tasks are completed
- Should possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- Should be a self-starter, with a willingness to go above and beyond
- Travel – able to travel up to 50 percent of the time in support of service sales activities.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.