Panasonic – Inside Sales Rep
This is a remote position. We are accepting candidates in any state CO and West.
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
Are you looking to start your sales career? Have an opportunity to learn and grow as a sales professional? Then click to learn more. You will get to support an A-One Professional Sales team selling Panasonic B2B Technology focused on State-of-the-Art Professional Video products/solutions by creating demand, generating interest and building strong relationships and partnerships with high quality End Users.
The individual will help develop and manage relationships with select resellers that will lead to the attainment of revenue goals. In addition, this individual will assist the TAMs with sales support activities such as pricing, CRM administration, and follow-up.
- Identify, develop & qualify new end user opportunities through prospecting and key end user calls – created independently or as follow up from Marketing provided lead lists.
- Promote new and key products/solutions, promotions, & the Panasonic value proposition.
- Facilitate end user presentations, demonstrations, & meetings to meet the company objectives of pipeline development.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to identify new prospects and target areas; use data and analytics to identify opportunities for strategic customer engagement.
- Cultivate key strategic end user customers working closely with TAM’s to close business through resellers.
- Facilitate lead introductions to TAM’s/Resellers; assist with sales closure as needed.
- Maintain data base of calls to prospects for future use and communications.
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects.
- Work with assigned resellers to identify and support mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies to create opportunities and produce year-over-year growth.
- Develop business relationships with resellers though weekly interactions.
- Reseller training of key products/solutions, programs, & promotions through demonstrations and presentations.
- Implement & assist resellers with strategic marketing campaigns and co-branded material.
- Assist resellers with program administration & fulfilment process.
- Meet or exceed individual and/or team monthly and annual sales quotas in addition to achieving strategic goals and targets as assigned by sales management.
- Assist sales personnel and resellers with deal registrations, pricing, CRM data entry, and other service items required to move opportunities forward to close.
- Provide sales personnel and customers with fulfilment information, product specifications, and other supporting information on an as-needed basis.
- Collaborate with head quarter’s work partners (e.g. marketing, operations, supply chain, etc.) to assist sales personnel and customers with quick answers and efficient resolution of issues.
- Effectively manage all administrative duties and reporting in timely manner.
- Including but not exclusive to Salesforce customer, pipeline and opportunity data maintenance, sales forecasting, & Product-Sales-Inventory (PSI) reporting.
- Additional reporting on activities, technology, information, and various headquarter requests.
- Manage customer service issues to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Manage & coordinate individual meetings, travel, & expenses.
- Attend required sales conferences, calls and meetings.
What You’ll Bring:
- This is an individual contribution role with primary responsibility to create demand for Panasonic Professional Video products/solutions at the End User level with secondary responsibility of reseller & sales team support.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/Marketing or equivalent
- 1-3 Years direct end user technology sales.
- Industry certifications preferred
- Self-motivated, resilient, can-do attitude to overcome obstacles and find resolution in sometimes difficult conditions.
- Able to navigate informal structures making work related contacts and collaborate with internal resources to accomplish company goals.
- Strategic thinker who takes systematic approaches to solving problems to ensure customer satisfaction and achieving company goals.
- The ISR must always demonstrate a very high level of responsiveness and thorough follow-up.
- High degree of multi-tasking and prioritization of tasks will be required.
- Strong value-based selling skills are required (e.g. relating, questioning, positioning, closing, etc.)
- Ability to quickly acquire product knowledge and communicate with technical customers is required.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal required.
- Able to cultivate relationships at all levels of end-user customers.
- Passionate company advocate with ability to instill confidence and overcome objections.
- Must have the ability to explain complex systems in a simple and easy-to-understand manner.
- Presentation skills & comfortable with one-on-one or large group audiences.
Essential for success is combination of strong internal motivation, fearlessness, and a bias for action. The position is also highly dependent on proactivity, overcoming objections, and creating relationships. Requirements include excellent interpersonal skills, a strong orientation to entrepreneurship yet with ability to work very effectively in virtual teams. Growing professionally with excitement and energy for emerging visual communication/audio-visual technologies.
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- CRM software including customer contact, sales pipeline and opportunity data management (Salesforce preferred).
- Travel up to 10% of time, some weekend work, hours of work may vary due to business travel, customer availability and trade show involvement.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.