Panasonic - Inside Sales Representative
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get To Do:
- New business prospecting
- Research, prospect, engage and cultivate new business from strategic end-user customers and reseller partners to grow overall market-share.
- Responsible for territory-wide management, enablement strategies and sales growth of all products and services within assigned geography and customer base.
- Meet or exceed assigned team monthly, quarterly & annual territory quota for product and services along with achieving strategic goals and targets as assigned by sales management. Accurate sales forecasting and reporting to the BDM.
- Out-bound calling on a defined set of end-users, defined by the BDM, to actively promote and qualify Panasonic product and services opportunities.
- Engage the assigned BDM with qualified leads that will engage the end-user and close the sales.
- Work closely with the BDM, Field Service, Pre-Sales Engineers and applicable resellers to provide highest level of end-user customer satisfaction. Closely working with in-house CRM systems to track and monitor opportunities thru the qualification stage. Attend product training sessions and team meetings when required.
- Assist with inbound phone calls from prospects and customers for product sales support and quote requests.
- Assist with customer set up in various Panasonic systems, assist with contracting for high volume roll outs, assist with AR related issues, assist BDM with immediate customer needs
What You'll Bring:
- Lead generation, delivering value proposition, communicating the leads with BDM and providing support for the sales opportunity
- Each ISR will report to the Business Development Manager and support the assigned National team goals.
Education & Experience:
- BA or BS preferred; Business Administration preferred
- Automotive/Retail sales experienced preferred,
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of Sales experience is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Experience with CRM based tools preferred.
- High degree of multitasking and prioritization of tasks will be required.
- Ability to reason quickly and take action swiftly is a requirement
- Sales experience is required and some customer service experience is preferred.
- The ISR will be customer facing and need to have clear and concise verbal and written skills as well as occasional WebEx presentations.
- Ability to collaborate between functional teams.
- Travel up to ten percent of time
- Ability to prioritize, meet strict deadlines and act with a sense of urgency
- Must be able to follow-up and ensure tasks are completed
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.