Panasonic - Inside Sales Representative
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get To Do:
The ISR will support Panasonic’s field sales personnel, Panasonic’s Reseller network, and with overall Sales Channel demand creation activities. Including by not exclusive to Programs, Pricing, CRM, and Administration.
- Track sales and administer Partner Improvement Program
- Support and track Minimum Advertised Price program
- Coordinate and track the Onboarding and De-authorization process
- Work with authorized Resellers to identify and support appropriate Reseller programs, including sales incentives and market development funds
- Program tracking and administration such as Analysis, Volume, and Growth.
- Implement and assist Resellers with strategic marketing campaigns and proper utilization of MDF
- Assist Resellers with reward program administration and fulfilment process
- Assist with general Reseller correspondence
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify target areas for Reseller growth. Use data to identify opportunities for strategic growth programs
- Assist sales personnel and Resellers with registrations programs, pricing, CRM data entry, and other support functions required to ensure sales closure
- Provide sales personnel and End User customers with product information, product specifications, and other supporting documentation
- Collaborate with HQ work stakeholders such as Product Management, Marketing, Operations, and Supply Chain to assist sales personnel and customers with timely and efficient resolution of issues
- Develop, identify and qualify new End User opportunities via marketing and externally provided lead lists utilizing existing and new database mining tools
- Maintain CRM database of leads to prospect for current & future use correspondence
- Effectively manage all administrative duties and reporting in timely manner, including but not exclusive to CRM sales pipeline, opportunity data maintenance, sales forecasting and Product-Sales-Inventory.
- Provide seamless Partner Portal administration and support
- Create special reports as needed
- Prepare reporting on activities, technology, information, and various HQ requests
- Manage and coordinate individual meetings, travel and expenses
- Attend required sales conference calls and meetings
Essential for success are a solid combination of strong internal motivation, fearlessness, and a bias for action. The position is highly dependent on proactivity, customer service mentality, and creating relationships. Requirements include excellent interpersonal skills, a strong orientation to entrepreneurship yet with ability to work very effectively in virtual teams. Growing professional with excitement and energy for emerging visual communication and audio-visual technologies.
- This is a Channel support role with primary responsibility to provide administrative sales support to PIVS TAMs and authorized resellers with secondary responsibility to provide backup assistance to Area Sales Managers
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar related field required.
- 1-3 years direct end user technology sales support; within commercial grade audio-visual industry preferred
- 1-3 years experience working with Resellers and Distribution partners
- Self-motivated, resilient, can-do attitude to overcome obstacles and find resolution in sometimes difficult conditions
- Able to navigate informal structures making work related contacts and collaborate with internal resources to accomplish company goals
- Strategic thinker who takes systematic approaches to solving problems to ensure customer satisfaction and achieving company goals
- The ISR must always demonstrate a very high level of responsiveness and thorough follow-up
- High degree of multi-tasking and prioritization of tasks will be required
- Strong value-based selling skills are required such as relating, questioning, positioning, and closing.
- Ability to quickly acquire product knowledge and communicate with technical customers is required
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal required
- Able to cultivate relationships of at all levels of end-user customers
- Passionate company advocate with ability to instill confidence and overcome objections
- Must have the ability to explain complex systems in a simple and easy-to-understand manner
- Presentation skills & comfortable with one-on-one or large group audiences
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with CRM software including customer contact, sales pipeline and opportunity data management with Salesforce preferred.
- Availability to work some evenings and weekends as needed to accommodate customer availability, trade show involvement, and business travel
- Willingness to travel up to 20 percent of the time
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.