Panasonic – Inside Sales Coordinator
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
Execute and maintain a high level of revenue generating activities throughout the team with focused approach on new partner development and pipeline contribution.
Sales Support Activities:
- Maintain a high level of customer engagement
- Supporting equipment/software sales team with quote generations, Communicate with distributors including factories overseas on quotes and invoicing.
- Retrieve and review data in order history, license status and other inquiries.
- Prepare GP analysis and quotes for sales teams within guidelines established by management.
- Supporting the sales teams with system input including SAP, SFDC, TORS (CPQ) in order to complete the order process.
- Work with cross functional team members including collections, sales, operations, service departments to assist in providing satisfactory solutions from the customer perspective in order to retain business, and leverage communication from other departments to identify sales opportunities.
- Conduct weekly team meetings and/or calls to assess status of the sales regions and prepare a summary of the forecast.
- Accurately Forecasts Quarterly, Monthly and Weekly sales metrics of actual results and provides reports to Sales Management and upper Management
- Maintain inventory for potential business, sales for upcoming months
- Effectively uses CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool for lead follow-up, sale cycle disposition, pipeline management, forecasting and lost opportunity tracking. Keeps comprehensive and accurate notes in the system.
- Keeps comprehensive and accurate notes in the system. Continuous improvement of customer satisfaction through feedback surveys and fine tuning customer engagement processes.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- 0-2 years sales experience preferred
- Undergrad preferred
- Basic computer program and applications proficient
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of Excel and Salesforce strongly preferred
- Knowledge of equipment/software sales preferred
- Fluent Japanese skill (speaking/writing) required to communicate HQ and factories
- Ability to generate quotes using technology and other resources
- Multi-Tasking with time management
- Schedule management
- Customer issue solving
- Internal with, sales manager, cross value collaboration with technical support, system engineering, customer services and distribution teams.
- External with customers, other region’s sales offices, distributors, tech partners.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.