Panasonic – Infrastructure Engineer
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As part of a growing team, you will work on various aspects of the tooling and infrastructure, including security and identity, kubernetes clusters, CI/CD systems, services federation, mesh technologies.
- Design and build tooling, automation, and services that enable productivity across the entire organization.
- Improve security posture of the organization by way of tooling, policy, example code, and publishing best practices.
- Design and automate lifecycle for cloud resources including EKS/Kubernetes, VMs, IoT Core, IAM users/roles, etc…
- Design and implement observability solution enabling developers self service debugging and alerting capabilities.
- Dive and support our IDP and SSO solution from corp network into cloud/production systems.
- Help to manage CI/CD systems, tooling, and general automation.
- Define, build, and evangelize best practices for a kubernetes based architecture.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ or more years of system and site reliability engineering experience
- Knowledge of the primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3)
- Knowledge of IDPs such as Google’s G-Suite and Okta
- Firsthand experience kubernetes running in AWS
- Experience deploying microservices using an envoy based mesh
- Leading highly available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments
- Infrastructure automation through code and general scripting (E.g. go, bash, python)
- Configuration management using Terraform
- Strong practical Linux systems administration skills in a cloud and containerized environment
- Experience managing cloud operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notifications
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Experience leading discussions across teams regarding trade-offs, best practices, and risk mitigation.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.