- Develop and maintain batch files to perform multiple tasks
- Capture computer images and publish on server
- Conduct periodic inventory audits and resolve discrepancies
- Help maintain the department in a clean and orderly manner
- Recommend improvements to the department supervisor
- Provide feedback to supervisors of any observed
- Miscellaneous daily tasks including VAS support and/or clean-up activities
- Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions.
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients, evaluating procedures and processes
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications and coordinating production with programmers
- Validates results by testing programs
- Ensures operation by training client personnel and providing support
- Provides reference by writing documentation.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of current Microsoft operating systems
- Must possess organizational and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to learn new processes and procedures
- Must be able to lift and / or move objects with a weight of 20 to 70 lbs
Applicants must be very dependable and have an excellent attendance history. Qualified candidates must be highly motivated, show aptitude for learning new processes when introduced.
Our environment is challenging and positive within an exciting growth industry. We are an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
Heartland Customer Solutions, LLC
14206 Overbrook Rd.
Leawood, KS 66224
Tel: (913) 685-8855 Fax (913) 685-8555