Panasonic – Information Security Engineer
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
- Architect, deploy, and manage incident response system
- Reviewing and advising on the security of internal and external products and services
- Designing and implementing security focused tool to improve organization's defensive posture
- Lead organization wide adoption of various compliance initiatives
- Design, implement, and manage bug bounty program
- Work across embedded, service, and cloud disciplines and technologies to improve security
- Work closely with IT to define and build EDM policies and response automation.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Technical knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security, authentication, security protocols and applied cryptography.
- Experience analyzing and synthesizing threat intelligence in a high-speed environment.
- Knowledge of the current threat landscape, including common attack types and malware capabilities.
- Experience analyzing malicious traffic and building detections.
- Experience in applications security, network security, systems security or malware analysis.
- Experience in threat intelligence, reverse engineering or related role.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of technical operations and infrastructure experience
- Knowledge of the primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3)
- Knowledge of IDPs such as Google’s G-Suite and Okta
- First hand experience kubernetes running in AWS
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.