The primary responsibility of the Deployment Technician is to assist in the overall functions of the Deployment department. This includes but is not limited to the upgrade, kitting, and/or asset tagging of new units prior to shipping to the customer.Essential Job Functions:
- Replace, adjust and/or repair faulty components
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting functions with the assistance of information in the form of written or verbal descriptions/diagrams
- Use computer based system to enter/record required data
- Receive/process product from vendors and/or customers
- Maintain accurate inventory records
- Perform various deployment activities such as memory upgrades, logo badge installation, asset tagging, hardware diagnostics, kitting, etc.
- Stock incoming inventory in the correct location
- Recommend layout improvements to the deployment supervisor and assist in physical re- arrangement of layout
- Maintain the deployment department in clean and orderly manner
- Arrange for delivery or shipment of deployment merchandise as required
- Conduct periodic inventory audits and resolve discrepancies
- Perform quality inspection of all completed processes
- Miscellaneous daily tasks including shipping support and clean-up activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess basic knowledge of electronic parts such as hard drive, memory, ac adapter, etc.
- Ability to view and handle numerous components while working in a fast-paced environment
- Possess good organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to read and interpret parts diagrams and technical manuals
- Effective communication skills
- Working knowledge of Windows
- Ability to learn new applications and programs
- Must be able to lift and/or move objects with a weight of 20 to 70 lbs
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Applicants must be very dependable and have an excellent attendance history. Drug tests and criminal background checks will be performed. Qualified candidates will be highly motivated, show aptitude for learning as new processes are introduced, and have a strong desire for career stability. Heartland Customer Solutions is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
Heartland Customer Solutions, LLC
14206 Overbrook Rd
Leawood, KS 66224
Tel: (913) 685-8855 Fax (913) 685-8555
The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as needed.