Successfully responds to complex customer requests and attend unsolved customer issues with prior service Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning related equipment (HVAC). Operates independently with a minimum of direct supervision. Develops first line customer relations, and identifies potentials sales opportunities.
- Demonstrates higher degree of technical competency in HVAC by maintaining the Hussmann HVAC Service Specialist Certification and upgrading EPA Certification to Universal Type. Additionally, NATE Certification may be required at this level.
- Demonstrates ability to properly solve customer complex request in HVAC and to successfully attend to unsolved customer issues. Knowledgeable of specialized trade specific tools and their use.
- Engages a higher degree of customer relations.
- Stays current in the latest trade trends development in HVAC equipment.
- Knowledgeable and able to resolve warranty issues
- Sufficient system knowledge to match customer needs with potential sales opportunities.
- Manage truck inventory. Orders, receives, bills out and maintains parts responsibly with a minimum of waste.
- Manages assigned vehicle within all company guidelines. Maintains a clean vehicle, performs required maintenance on time.
- Understands work efficiencies direct relationship to company profitability.
- Completes necessary documents and electronic communication in a thorough, accurate and timely manner. Demonstrate the ability to utilize hand-held device to complete necessary paperwork and invoicing requirements.
- Demonstrates an understanding and adherence to all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain current knowledge of Hussmann new product developments, service bulletins and issues.
Required Education: High School
Preferred Education: Trade School
- 5+ years’ experience
- Must have a valid state drivers license and a good driving record.
- Physically able to climb ladders, work at high elevations and lift objects up to fifty pounds.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of 5 year of experience.
- Required ability to work nights and/or weekends.
- Computer Knowledge.
- EPA Section 608 Universal Certification
- NATE Certification (Where Appropriate)
- Company vehicle
- Incentive Plans
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Matching 401K
Hussmann International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer