Panasonic – Human Resources Representative
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
Serves as an intermediate-level initial contact with respect to all HR related issues This position acts independently to resolve issues, make recommendations and decisions in scope. Escalates to and collaborates with HRBP as needed.
Recruiting and Hiring:
- Serve as the primary liaison to business leaders and the Recruiting team
- Assist in crafting job descriptions and follow up on candidate progress
- Provide support in partnership with management and HR management on job descriptions-Coordinate scheduling for interviews, job offers, employment screening
- Support the administration of Jobvite ATS
- Conduct exit interviews with employees upon notice of resignation and analyze trends to make recommendations to ensure consistent issues do not continue
- Initiate replacement requisition process
- Assist HR Business Partner and HR Generalist with reductions in force actions, including organizing release and separation agreements.
- Calculate and process separation payouts
- Interface with outplacement services
- Serve as an intermediate-level contact for all employee related inquiries, included but not limited to benefits, pay, HR policies, and employee information updates
- Serve as a resource within the business for employees and managers to address more complex and/or issues that are sensitive in nature
- Determine necessary solutions and ensure resolution of all issues reported
- Escalate issues as appropriate to the HR Generalist/HR Business
- Field escalated general inquiries assigned by Employee Services
- Relay critical benefit program changes and timelines to supported business leaders
- Function as the key point of contact for FMLA, LOA, andSTD benefits; counsel employees as appropriate
- Demonstrate understanding of all benefit services, options, and processes
- Follow up with general employee population on updating personal matters such as performance goals, workday profiles, PEAK training, etc
- Ensure compliance with policies and practices
- Triage inquiries and issues, resolve them when appropriate and escalate more complex issues to the HR Generalist/HR Business
- Partner as required
- Follow up on inquiries when resolution is not immediate and provide timing and action expectations until issue has been resolved
- Maintain a call tracking system to document inquiries with an appropriate level of detail
- Maintain human resource records by documenting incidents and resolutions of issues
- Establish and maintain department records in compliance with company policy as it relates to state and federal laws
- Ensure all records are accurate and current in the HRIS
- Provide Headcount reports to PNA HR and Businesses
- Work with internal stakeholders and outside counsel on Visa applications and sponsorships.
- Presents programs such as NEO, benefits, HP Works, to employee population
- Coordinate administrative tasks associated with internal job changes/transfers
- Contribute as project team member on various HR and Business line initiatives as needed.
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience:
-Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources preferred or equivalent experiences
-0-3 years HR experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.