Panasonic – Group Manager, Human Resources
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Understand strategic business objectives and educate business leadership on HR best practices such as talent management, employee engagement, performance optimization, succession planning and other HR functions.
Lend expertise and apply organizational design methodology and best practice to optimize organizational structures, operating models, business processes, functional alignment, etc. to align with business goals.
Leadership Development and Executive Coaching:
Contribute to continuous improvement of organizational performance through the creation and execution of leadership development programs. Identify and address leadership competency gaps through mentoring, coaching and educating.
Leverage HR expertise in educating business leaders on culture and employee experience. Collaborate with business leaders to develop interventions to improve the employee experience.
Instill Change Management as a key organizational competency by applying and educating leaders on Change Management best practices. Help develop comprehensive change strategies and support execution of those strategies to drive successful transformation, organizational agility and continuous improvement.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide HR services, including benefits, 401k, temporary employees, and search firms
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Employ progressive benefits and compensation policies to shape workforce incentives and company culture.
- Take a strategic approach to compensation
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Oversee talent planning, including headcount and staffing needs, succession plans and overall talent management to ensure we have the right people to move the business forward
- Lead and implement key programs/changes focused on building an enduring organization positioned for growth, including learning and development, total rewards, employment branding, and HR platforms and systems
- Drive our talent acquisition process and ensure the organization is attracting and hiring the best talent; implement creative and cost-effective methods for sourcing quality candidates and recommend ways to promote and enhance the talent acquisition strategy
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Team player with strong leadership skills
- 10 or more years of demonstrated ability to manage HR Programs effectively
- 5+ years of working with PEOs or similar outsources service providers
- Experience working in Global work environment
- Experienced in Talent acquisition and onboarding processes
- Work with multi international companies
- Familiar with State and Federal labor laws
- Strong experience in organizational development, compensation, and employee relations
- Demonstrated ability to lead change and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, small company environment
- Strong networking, reasoning, and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in partnering with and influencing business leaders
- Strong consultative and communication skills, both written and verbal, to advise and influence outcomes within all levels of the organization
- Able to adapt to handle fast-changing situations.
- Maintain confidence in tasks such as interviewing, prospecting, and evaluating employees
- Ability to travel 15% of the time
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.