Panasonic – Human Resources Intern
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get To Do:
- Provide support in partnership with corporate Compensation, line management and HR management on job descriptions, job design and internal equity related issues
- Research, compile and analyze data for special personnel projects and reports
- Learn the process and tools for managing employee performance and development
- Assist in the research and the updating or creating of HR policies and procedures
- Assist in the creation and updating for records in workday to include; creating job profiles, requisitions, org profiles, employee changes
- Analyze employee opinion survey data; present findings and offer ideas to improve concerning areas
- Follow up for Compliance on all PLAN Courses
What You'll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints in a timely manner
- Proficient PC Skills, including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to communicate successfully with all levels of employees and management
- Proficient verbal and written skills
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.