Provide Human resources service to the Chino Plant, including staffing, training, communication, and employee relations to support a work environment that maximizes the contributions of employees to meet customer needs.
- Administer HR policies, procedures, and strategies that balance the needs of the plant’s business objectives with employee needs.
- Provide leadership and technical direction to assure that HR is viewed as an excellent source of problem resolution, teamwork support and fairness/diversity.
- Coordinate the hiring processes for all salaried and hourly positions.
- Guide and direct team development, including the training plan for teams.
- Develop and coordinate training efforts for all employees that meet the changing skill or cultural needs of the factory.
- Facilitate the plant’s communication strategies to ensure that employees are knowledgeable and supportive of plant goals and objectives.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in specific areas such as wage/salary, labor law, employment practices.
- 2 - 4 years’ experience in HR, manufacturing environment a plus