Panasonic – HRIS Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
This position will be responsible for working with the Senior Manager, Global HRIS to execute the HRIS strategy and roadmap supporting our Global Workforce. Workday experience is required for this role.
This individual must have strong project management skills, the ability to work on multiple projects/initiatives concurrently, and strong interpersonal relationship skills to work successfully with other groups across the organization.
Project Management & Leadership
- Ability to prioritize work across teams to ensure maximum productivity in meeting both project-related work and production support work.
- Ensure processes are documented and controls for system changes are in place and adhered to; Conduct lessons learned and document for future projects
- Gather business requirements and scope projects for system requirements (timing and resource allocations)
- Develop project plan for system design and development as a lead on technical project work streams
- Plan/facilitate project team meetings
- Facilitate process/system architecture, configuration, design, and development
- Develop test plans/coordinate testing
- Manage deployment/cutover tasks to move projects into production
- Communicate status reports and project change impacts to key stakeholders
- Develop communications plans and manage development and distribution of communications for HR systems
- Develop training plans and coordinate execution of training
- Identify required systems support and develop/modify support model as required
Ongoing HR Systems Administration
- Perform business process configuration updates or new business processes within Workday HCM.
- Oversee HR systems security and security controls to ensure appropriate access to functionality for users and monitor appropriate data security
- Oversee systems quality and data accuracy by ensuring HRIS team members regularly audit data; adhere to all SOX controls for proper process and protocols
Partner with IT to assist in their support of integrations from the Workday HCM system to other internal/external systems
- Develop and share custom reports and calculated fields for users, maximizing efficiency by reusing existing reports and training users on modifying reports as needed
- Report on standard audit processes on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis
- Assist users within HR as needed to enable them to more effectively utilize all HR systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex production systems issues
Drive Ongoing Enhancements in Workday
- Stay abreast of new enhancements in each Workday release and coordinate with team as to enablement of new functionality
- Work with Senior Manager to determine how new enhancements will impact planned roadmap activities, report status as well as issue escalations
- Work with HRIS Analysts to coordinate configuration and deployment of new features
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- BA or BS in HR Management or Computer Science desirable or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of HRIS administration experience, preferably utilizing SaaS HR technology
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working with Workday and other HR applications, preferably in a global organization
- Experience working in multi-tiered service delivery model preferred
- Well versed in Workday Advanced Reporting, HCM and at least one of the following – Performance, Compensation, Benefits, Time Tracking, Payroll.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Human Resources and/or HR Systems
- Minimum 2 + years supervisory/management experience and ability to effectively drive results.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.