Panasonic – HRIS Lead Analyst (Workday Required)
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
The Global HCM Lead Analyst will be responsible for leading the maintenance of the Workday solution supporting Panasonic’s Global HR Shared Services. The position will work with HRIS Leadership and SME’s to ensure the Workday solution is operating effectively and leveraging best practices.
- Serve as the HRIS Lead supporting Workday Global HCM
- Provide consultation to HR Business Partners and HR COEs, building domain knowledge, gathering requirements, providing solutions and impact analysis Serve as subject matter expert on current and upcoming Workday capabilities related to Global HCM
- Evaluate releases and functionality to identify opportunities to improve and optimize the use Workday Configure, test, validate and implement Business Process changes in Workday
- Maintain master data values in Workday and provide validations and advanced reporting audits to ensure data integrity
- Develop advanced reports to support HCM processes
- Serve as an escalation resource for Tier 2 & 3 issues
- Provide input and knowledge sharing with Workday Global HCM Manager, Workday Team Members, and clients as appropriate
- Participate in scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve policy and process acumen
- Create and develop functional designs and specifications.
- Analyze gaps and complete fit gap documentation.
- Setting up and using project management processes/systems across work streams including planning of life cycle of the project, identifying key project activities and milestones, etc.
- Consulting with SME’s on data integrity issues and leading business practices utilizing Workday.
- Engage with client project managers, defining client strategies and requirements, guiding clients through the implementation process, configuring the application according to customer requirements, developing system interface and data conversion plans.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to clients.
- Work with client to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or time-frame.
- Ensure that HR Systems are meeting all change control requirements.
- Work directly with internal and external auditors Ensure that HR is meeting al ISM initiatives.
- Change management administration.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, or equivalent work experience.
- 5 + years of progressive exposure to Workday
- Workday Advanced Reporting required
- Workday HCM Certification Preferred
- Understanding of Global HRIS Operations and experience in employee data management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with HR clients, cross-functional colleagues and IT Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.