Panasonic – HRIS Lead Analyst (Workday Required)
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Manages the organization’s Global HR information system using the most efficient and cost-effective computer systems and applications.
- Determines user needs and coordinates computer systems between HRIS and other systems to ensure effective integration and clear communication.
- Evaluate, analyze, design, and maintain company Workday solution and all relevant integrated systems.
- Make recommendations to improve the functionality and effectiveness of all HR systems.
- Maintain system configuration such as Business Processes and System Organizations.
- Manage the implementation of upgrades and modifications as they are released from vendors.
- Ensure that the HRIS functionality is meeting the Users’ needs and focus on the Users’ needs.
- Evaluate requests for changes, analyze the impact on the entire system, submit recommendations for approvals, and prioritize and schedule completion of approved requests.
- Meet users to determine process improvements, recommended solution and implementation of applications.
- Write and update system documentation and provide communications as modifications and system upgrades are performed. Write and update project documentation as enhancements and developments are performed.
- Lead Workday HCM, Time Tracking and Absence Management Run periodic system audits, review and distribute to users for corrections. Continuously interact with Workday Community to ensure you are aware of future enhancements.
- Analyze reporting needs of customers and implement most effective solutions.
- Use experience and expertise to create complex reports and queries for management that meet business needs.
- Assist users in writing and troubleshooting complex reports using Workday.
- Ensure that HR Systems are meeting all SOX requirements.
- Work directly with internal and external audits on all SOX initiatives
- Ensure that HR is meeting al ISM initiatives.
- Change management administration.
What You’ll Bring:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, or equivalent work experience.
- 7 + years progressive exposure in HRIS.
- Collaboration with partners and colleagues to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Identify opportunities for automation, validation and self-service to improve efficiency and data integrity of system processes.
- Maintain system configuration and business processes to meet business requirements.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.