Panasonic – Workday Lead Analyst, Payroll
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
The HRIS Lead Analyst for Payroll will be responsible for leading the maintenance of the Workday solution Payroll supporting Panasonic’s Global HR Shared Services. The position will work with HRIS Leadership and SME’s to ensure the Workday solution is operating effectively and levering best practices.
Serve as the HRIS Lead supporting US Payroll including:
- Overall ownership for the ongoing design, deployment, and maintenance of the Workday Payroll system
- Provides support for the General Ledger
- Provide consultation to the Payroll Team by gathering requirements, providing solutions and impact analysis
- Provide input and knowledge sharing with Workday Manager, Workday Team Members, and Payroll Team
- Serve as subject matter expert on current and upcoming Workday capabilities related to Payroll
- Evaluate releases and functionality to identify opportunities to improve and optimize the use Workday
- Develop advanced reports to support payroll processes
- Serve as an escalation resource for Tier 2 & 3 issues
- Create and develop functional designs and specifications.
- Setting up and using project management processes/systems across work streams including planning of life cycle of the project, identifying key project activities and milestones, etc.
- Engage with client project managers, defining client strategies and requirements, guiding clients through the implementation process, configuring the application according to customer requirements, developing system interface and data conversion plans.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to clients.
- Work with client to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or time-frame.
- Ensure that HR Systems are meeting all change control requirements.
- Work directly with internal and external auditors
- Ensure that the Workday Payroll system stays in compliance with Federal and State regulation changes
- Change management administration
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, or equivalent work experience.
- 5 + years progressive exposure to Workday Payroll
- Workday Advanced Reporting
- Workday Payroll
- Ability to motivate and set the direction for a team
- Project planning, management, risk monitoring and mitigation
- Demonstrate high level of integrity, discretion and confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to clearly articulate messages with all levels in the organization, including breaking down complex topics for target audiences
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.