HRIS Analyst (Workday)
Panasonic Energy of North America (PENA) is collaborating with Tesla Motors, Inc. in a large-scale advanced battery manufacturing facility known as the Gigafactory near Reno, Nevada which is known for its quality of life and expansive outdoor adventures. Panasonic manufactures and supplies cylindrical lithium-ion cells for the world’s leading electric vehicle manufacturer, Tesla Motors, Inc. Based on the battery demand from Tesla, the Gigafactory plans to produce cells which will double the world’s current production.
Our mission at PENA is to make the vision of affordable Electric Vehicles a reality by production of the world’s safest, highest-quality, and lowest-cost batteries. Through this effort we will create a clean energy society and our products will change society’s use of and perceptions of electric power.Job Summary
Panasonic Energy of North America (PENA) is seeking an experienced HRIS Analyst specialized in Workday to join a dynamic and talented HR team. This role will report to the HR Manager Indirect & Analytics and will be integral in how the organization leverages Workday. The HRIS Analyst is responsible for delivering quality HR system solutions to customers by understanding end user needs, building business cases, developing business requirements, supporting technical design, product development, testing and deployment. The HRIS Analyst will consult with HR areas to determine technology requirements that support business goals and translate those requirements into actionable project plans and HR system solutions.Primary Role and Responsibilities
- Serve as the organizational expert on Workday processes, reports, and enhancements
- Serve as Workday support, process mapping/documentation and training, for system enhancements and processing procedures
- Support People Analytics, Recruiting and Talent (talent review, succession planning, 9-box and quarterly reviews)
- Support data corrections, org changes, salary review cycles, etc.
- Maintain the long-term integrity of the Workday Environment while being flexible and nimble to the business and new business requirements
- Enable a culture of data accuracy and integrity by creating and implementing data maintenance processes and audits
- Develop and maintain work instructions and job aides while creating a streamlined, efficient and self-service approach to the organization’s reporting requirements
- Excellent analytical capabilities, conceptual thinker with the ability to translate complex concepts into clear messages, impactful visuals and actionable plans
- Collaborating with internal customers to define deployment expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction
- Other duties may be assigned
- Requires a BA/BS in Related Field. Relevant work experience may substitute for required education.
- 4+ years experience.
- HRIS Configuration
- HRIS Report Writing
- Business Requirements Gathering
- Test Scenario Creation
- Test Case Creation
- Test Plan Document Creation
- Attention to Detail
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Organizational Skills
- Strategic Problem Solving
- Workday Configuration – preferred
- Advanced Workday Reporting – preferred
- Creation of Workday Calculated Fields - preferred
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
In addition to an environment that is as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits. Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Energy Corporation of North America.