Panasonic – HRIS Analyst III Workday Required
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Supports the organization’s HRIS system Workday using the most efficient and cost-effective computer systems and applications. Determines user needs and coordinates computer systems between HRIS and other systems to ensure effective integration and clear communication.
- Evaluate, analyze, design, and maintain company’s Workday Landscape – including all relevant integrated and non-integrated systems & infrastructure.
- Make recommendations to improve the functionality and effectiveness of all HR systems.
- Maintain system configuration such as Business Processes, System Organizations, and Foundational Data.
- Assist with the Implementation of upgrades and modifications as they are released from all associated vendors.
- Serve as the HRIS partner supporting designated HCM areas in Workday, such as Global Core HR, Core Compensation, Reporting, and Org Studio
- Ensure that the HRIS functionality is meeting the Users’ needs and focus on the Users’ needs.
- Evaluate requests for changes, analyze the impact on the entire system & infrastructure, submit recommendations for approvals, and prioritize and schedule completion of approved requests.
- Provide consultation to HR Business Partners and HR COEs, building domain knowledge, gathering requirements, providing solutions and impact analysis.
- Write and update system documentation and provide communications as modifications and system upgrades are performed.
- Write and update project documentation as enhancements and developments are performed.
- Serve as an escalation resource for Tier 2 issues.
- Run periodic system audits, review and distribute to users for corrections.
- Continuously interact with Workday Community to ensure awareness of current and future enhancements.
- Evaluate releases and functionality to identify opportunities to improve and optimize the use of Workday and/or associated systems
- Utilize the Panasonic Data Management & Security Protocols to protect, properly share, and store data while pulling/querying from Panasonic systems & databases.
- Use experience and expertise to create complex reports and queries for management that meet business needs.
- Provide input and knowledge sharing with Workday Team Lead, Workday Team Members, and clients as appropriate.
- Assist in following proper procedures to ensure compliance related to Panasonic Policy, Systems and Data Management Protocols.
- Follow change management process utilized by the HRIS Team to ensure quality and consistency across all System and Data platforms.
- Providing constant and consistent support of the Panasonic HRIS Data & Support Model.
What You’ll Bring:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, IT, or equivalent work experience
- 3 + years of progressive experience in Workday, specifically in Global Core HCM, Core Compensation, Reporting, and Org Studio.
- Major Strengths: understanding Workday HCM, HR technology landscapes & platforms, project management, critical & forward thinking
- Other key strengths: customer focus, collaboration, providing guidance to less experienced staff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with HR clients, cross-functional colleagues and IT
- Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
- Manages own time and ensures adequate connectivity to the home location.
- Manages major systems, while being resourceful in resolving day-to-day issues and problems
- Being able to work independently with minimal supervision.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.