Our new global headquarters is conveniently located in Irvine, CA near John Wayne Airport in the Park Place development. For our onsite and hybrid employees you will be able to enjoy amenities such as access to many restaurants and shops, running trails, a fitness deck, outdoor seating, dry cleaning, car wash, free garage parking, car charging stations, shuttle service for train commuters, outdoor games like bocce, horseshoes, gaming tables, pickle ball, and basketball. For more information on Park Place visit parkplaceirvine.com.
Who we are:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry. And we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills and more.
If you want to learn more about us visit us at www.panasonic.aero. And for a full listing of open job opportunities go to www.panasonic.aero/join-us/.
The Position:Provide best-practice innovation to global HR processes improvement that optimizes the HR technology stack, data reporting and analysis to drive workforce planning decisions for senior executives, finance, across all HR COEs and with the HR leadership team. Provides functional support for system design recommendations with strong requirements gathering, workflow documentation and change management skills. Acts as a trusted partner with a focus on creating a streamlined employee experience.
Project Management, Process Optimization and HR Innovation
- Make recommendations and drive change on projects and activities to support HR operational improvement initiatives, systems, and employee programs
- Measure effectiveness of projects through data analysis and other quality feedback loops
- Develop, implement, and participate in system testing strategies
- Other duties as required to meet the needs of the department
- Partners with HR leadership, across HR COEs and with Finance to provide reporting and analysis for division workforce planning meetings with senior leadership. Identify trends and provide recommendations.
- Gathers, analyzes, and communicates data for management decision making using multiple systems and working with cross-functional teams
- Work with HR leadership, HR COEs and Finance to document report requirements, develop reports, analyze data, and summarize top findings that impact workforce decisions
- Develop and interprets reports which clearly and concisely show key workforce trends and problem areas. Identify trends or areas that may require further review by HR leadership, HR COEs, senior executives and finance.
- Manages US-based HR operations activities, e.g., immigration, leaves, regulatory, audit, etc, across the enterprise, focusing on quality and process improvement
- Communicates effectively with internal stakeholders, including HR leaders, HR COEs, IT, Finance and Legal collaborators
- Develop and update content for internal Employee Services Site (ServiceNow); Design, configure, test and deploy novel functionality in ServiceNow platform
- Provides HRIS support, to include researching and resolving issues, unexpected results, and process flaws in Workday, ATS, Active Directory and other HR systems.
- Creates and maintains accurate work structure, position management, supervisory organization, location, department, and other employee data within Workday
- Contributes to development of roadmap to operationalize HR strategy through thoughtful and efficient use of technology solutions
- Ensures system quality and data accuracy in Workday, ATS, Active Directory, and other HR systems
- Schedules and monitors reports in Workday, ATS, ServiceNow
- Responds to global customer reporting requests
- Focal for HR Active Directory; partners with Procurement and IT to ensure proper entries and terminations for consultants and contingent workers in the system
The salary or hourly wage range of $67,000 - $113,000 is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. The final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives. The minimum hourly wage for this role will be the greater of the posted range, or minimum wage for the location where the employee will be working, subject to local minimum wage requirements.
What We’re Looking For:
- Deep systems knowledge and aptitude to learn systems quickly
- Experience with recruitment processes and ATS systems
- Workday experience preferred
- ServiceNow experience preferred
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated reporting and analytical skills
- Professional maturity and demeanor, strong work ethic, and the ability to manage multiple priorities, drive results, and work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and the ability to work collaboratively and build positive/effective business partnerships
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to analyze data identify key trends and opportunities
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What We Offer:
- At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.
- We offer flexible remote work options depending on your role. Where possible, we offer fully remote or hybrid work opportunities.
- Paid time off: Exempt Salaried employees receive flexible paid time off. This means that there is no fixed number, range, or limit to the amount of Personal and Vacation Days that may be taken for exempt employees. Non-exempt hourly employees accrue 14 vacation days per year + 7 sick days + 3 personal days. Accrual rate increases with tenure. All employees receive 11 company paid holidays per year. We also close our offices at the corporate level in the U.S. between Christmas and New Year. For operational positions that are expected to work on holidays, we provide additional compensation for hours worked.
- Health Insurance: Medical insurance offerings from Aetna and Kaiser (CA &HI). Options for Employee Only, Employee + Spouse/Domestic Partner, Employee + Children, or Family. Dental PPO and DMO options & Vision insurance through EyeMed or VSP.
- 401K with 50% match on up to 8% contribution, full vested from day 1.
- Washington residents only are eligible for: Washington’s Family and Medical Leave program and Washington’s Paid Sick Leave program.
- Other offerings include: Wellness Program, Counseling services, FSA & HSA, Life Insurance for employee, spouse and child, AD&D Insurance, Long-term and Short-term disability, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Legal Assistance, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Dependent Care FLSA, Education Assistance, Commuter Program, Employee Purchase Program, Service Award Program.
All applicants are subject to Company policies, third party customer and worksite requirements, and government requirements, regarding vaccination and/or testing for COVID-19. Where permitted by applicable law, applicants may be required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. While the Company strongly encourages COVID-19 vaccinations, it may require vaccination and/or testing for positions in which third party customer, worksite, or government requirements apply, in accordance with applicable law. At those locations where requirements apply, exemptions will be considered based on applicable law.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporate.