Panasonic – HR Resources Health & Wellness Intern (Summer 2020)
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Provide support in partnership with corporate Compensation, line management and HR management on job descriptions, job design and internal equity related issues.
- Research, compile and analyze data for special personnel projects and reports
- Learn the process and tools for managing employee performance and development
- Assist in the research and the updating or creating of HR policies and procedures
- Assist in the creation and updating for records in workday to include; creating job profiles, requisitions, org profiles, employee changes
- Analyze employee opinion survey data; present findings and offer ideas to improve concerning areas
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Currently seeking rising Senior Students pursuing Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of human resources experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints in a timely manner.
- Proficient PC Skills, including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate successfully with all levels of employees and management.
- Proficient verbal and written skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.